- Reduced attention toward faces, intentionality and blame ascription in violent offenders and community-based adults Evidence from an eye-tracking study
- Personality_during_COVID_19_Lockdown_autumn 2020_study
- Situational Context Influences the Degree of Hostile Attributions_Individuals with Schizophrenia or Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Culture_ SIP_HAB_ US_ Poland_Japan
- Gender differences in judging intentionality. How the reaction time and sensitivity to provocation moderates this relation.
- Wellbeing and sense of coherence among female offenders and non-offenders – The importance of education cz.2
- Wellbeing and sense of coherence among female offenders and non-offenders – The importance of education cz.1
- Relationship between grandiose and vulnerable narcissism and type of committed crime in population of Polish prisoners